The Categorizer is dedicated to safeguarding your privacy. You should be well-informed of how we collect, use, share, disclose, and safeguard your personal information.
Contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Data We Gather
The Categorizer may obtain the following types of information from you or concerning your computer or device (“Information”), which may include information that can be used to identify you as specified below (“Personally Identifiable Information”):
- Email Address
Contact us at [email protected] if you would like to delete the information that we have obtained.
Information automatically collected about you
The Categorizer may obtain the following types of information from you or concerning your computer or device (“Information”), which may include information that can be used to identify you as specified below (“Personally Identifiable Information”).
The Categorizer may automatically receive and log certain types of information automatically when you visit or interact with our websites.
- IP Address
- Time of Visit
- Content Viewed
- Geographic Location
- Referring Website or Application
- Mobile or Desktop Device Information
- Time when you sign-up for our Newsletter (if signed-up)
How is the Information Automatically Collected?
The information is automatically collected as we use the following Services:
How we use your Personal Data (Purpose of Collecting your Information)
- Understand how users engage with The Categorizer
- Improve your On-Page Experience
- Communicate with you via Emails
- Maintain, Iterate, design and develop relevant content
- Detect and defend against abusive, or unlawful activity
- Data Analysis to identify usage trends, determining effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, and improve our content.
Rights you have Regarding your Personal Data
- Right of access (Art 15 GDPR) – If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your personal data and, if so, provide you with a copy of the personal data along with certain other details.
- Right to rectification (Art 16 GDPR) – If your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to ask that we correct or complete it. If we shared your personal data with others, we will tell them about the correction where possible.
- Right to restriction of processing (Art 18 GDPR) – You may ask us to restrict or ‘block’ the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of the data or object to us processing it (please read below for information on your right to object). We will tell you before we lift any restriction on processing. If we shared your personal data with others, we will tell them about the restriction where possible.
- Right to object (Art 21 GDPR) – You may ask us at any time to stop processing your personal data if we are processing your personal data for direct marketing.
- Right to withdraw consent (Art 7 (3) GDPR) – If we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, but this will not affect any processing of your data that has already taken place.
Feel Free to Contact us at [email protected] to exercise your rights.
How we Share your Personal Information
- Within The Categorizer. Information may also be shared within The Categorizer.
- For Legal and Other Purposes. We may access, preserve and disclose information to investigate, or take action in connection with: (i) legal process and legal requests; (ii) claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties; (iii) technical issues; (iv) protecting the rights, property or personal safety of The Categorizer, its users or the public; (v) establishing or exercising our legal rights or defending against legal claims; or (vii) as otherwise required by law.
- New Ownership. If the ownership or control of all or part of The Categorizer changes as a result of a merger, acquisition, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
Connected Third Party Integrations
How we Secure your Data
We do our level best to keep your Data Safe.
- We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks and fix them whenever possible.
- For communication and data transfer, we utilize secure protocols.
- Wherever possible, we anonymize and pseudonymize data.
- Stored data is encrypted when possible.
Information security cannot be guaranteed. However, in the event of a data breach, we undertake to alert the appropriate authorities. We’ll also let you know if your rights or interests are at threat. We shall do everything in our power to avoid security breaches and to help authorities in the case of a breach.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We will retain and use Your Personal Data only when you are subscribed via any of our mediums (eg: our newsletter, etc). Once you withdraw your subscription, none of your data will be retracted from our list permanently (until you subscribe again).
DO NOT TRACK
The Categorizer does not track its visitors over time and across third-party websites to provide targeted advertising therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. contact us at [email protected]
Protecting Children’s Privacy
Our Services are for a general audience. We do not knowingly collect, use, or share information that could reasonably be used to identify children under age 13 without prior parental consent or consistent with applicable law. If you believe that your child under the age of 13 may have provided us sensitive personal data online via any source, we ask the parent or guardian to contact us at [email protected]
Contact Information Regarding Privacy Concerns
Email – [email protected]